INTRODUCTIONS AND COURTESIES LESSON 6

INTRODUCTIONS AND COURTESIES LESSON 6

Farzany
By -
INTRODUCTIONS AND COURTESIES
Questions and answers

Jhon           : What's is your name?

Jojo            : My name is Jojo. I'm Jojo Joana.

Jhon           : What's your first name ?

Anna          : My first name is Zanna, I'm a student.

Jojo            : How do you spell your last name ?

Jhon            : Jhon Temple. T - E - M - P - L - E

Jojo            : What's your friend's name?

Jhon            : His name is Mohamed Abrar.

Jojo             : How do you spell your friend's last name?

Jhon            : Abrar, A- B - R - A - R

Anna          : Your friend's name is Abrar, Isn't it?

Jhon            : Yes, Mohamed Abrar and I , are old friend.

Jojo            : Are you Anna's brother?

Jhon           : No. I'm not.

Jojo            : This is Mr. Reza

Jhon           : How do you do Mr. Reza.

Jojo            : Mrs. Reza, This is Mr. Jhon Temple.

Mrs. Reza : Very pleased to meet you, Mr. Jhon.

Mr. Reza   : What's your name ?

Abrar        : My name is Abrar.

Mrs. Reza   : Your first name is Mohamed. Isn't it?

Abrar          : Yes,  it is.  My name is Mohamed Abrar.

Abrar          : What's your friend's name?


Mrs. Reza   : Her name is Joana. Her first name is Jojo.

Mr. Reza    : Are you Jhon's brother?


Abrar         : No, I'm not. My brother's name is Iwan.

Anna          : Whose books are these? Are they yours, Jojo?

Jojo            : No, they aren't. Those book are Jhon's

Jhon          : Who is that man over there?

Jojo          : That's Ghani Ganteng. He's an engineer.
Tags: