QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS LESSON 6

QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS LESSON 6

Farzany
By -
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS LESSON 6

1.
Joana : Good morning, how are tou this morning?

Jacky : I'm just fine, thanks. And how are you?

Joana : Fine, thanks. Are you a student?

Jacky : Yes, I'm. You're a student too, aren't you?

Joana : Yes, My name is Zing.

Jacky : What's your first name?

Joana : My first name is Joana. My name is Joana Zing.

Jacky : Very glad to meet you, Joana. My name is Jacky.

Joana : What's your last name, Jacky?

Jacky : My last name is Cheng. My name is Jacky Cheng.

Joana : How do you spell your last name?

Jacky : Cheng. C-H-E-N-G.


Joana : I'm very glad to know you, Jacky.

Jacky  : I'm glad to know you, Joana.

2.
John       : Hello, Joana. Hello Jacky. How are you?

Joana      : Hello, Jhon.

Jacky     : Hi, Jhon. We're fine, thanks. How are you?

John        : Fine, thanks. Do you know my father?

Jacky     : No, We don't, Jhon.

John        : This is Joana, and this is Jacky. This is my father.

Mr. Sam : How do you do, Childrens? Bery glad to know you.

Jacky      : How do you do, Mr. Sam?

Joana    : How do you do? Very pleased to meet you, Mr. Sam.

3.
Syam : What's your friend's name, Janee ?

Janee : His name is Jhony.

Syam : What's his last name? Is it Hendry?

Janee : No, it isn't. His last name Tampan.

Syam : How do you spell his last name?

Janee : Tampan , T A M P A N

Syam : Are you and Jhony old friends, Janee?

Janee : Yes, we are. Jhony and I are very old friends.

Syam : Is Jhony a student?

Janee : No, he isn't. I'm a student but Jhony is an engineer.


4.
Janee  : Jhon, this is Rani, and this is Virda.

John    : Hello, Rani. Hello Virda. Glad to meet you.

Rani   : Hello, Jhon. I'm very pleased to meet you.

Virda : How do you do, Jhon? It's a pleasure to meet you.

Janee : Jhon is my brother.

Rani   : We're very glad to meet you brother.

John   : Are you Ghani's sister, Rani?

Rani   : Yes, I am. Do you know Ghani?

John   : Yes, Ghani and I are friends.

Rani   : Who is that over there?

Janee : That's my aunty. She's a teacher

Virda : I know your aunty. She's a very good teacher.
Tags: