QUESTION AND ANSWER LESSON 7

QUESTION AND ANSWER LESSON 7

Farzany
By -
QUESTION AND ANSWER


QUESTION AND ANSWER LESSON 7
1.
Jhon  : What day is today, Joan?

Joan  : Today is Sunday. Yesterday was Saturday. So today is Sunday.

Jhon  : And the month? What month is this?

Joan  : This is January. Last month was Desember. So this month is January.

Jhon  : Where were you last month?

Joan  : Last month? Last month was Desember. I was here last month.

Jhon  : Weren't you in Dubay in Desember?

Joan  : No, I wasn't. I was in Dubay three month ago.

Jhon  : Where you in Dubay for several days?

Joan  : Yes I was. I was in Dubay for 2 weeks.

Jhon  : Your friend was in Dubay too, wasn't he?

Joan  : Yes, he was. He was in Dubay for one months.

2.
Joana   : Where you in vacation last month, Janee.

Janee   : What month was last month? Was it December?

Joana   : Yes, it was. It was December. Where you in vacation at December?

Janee   : No, I wasn't here. I wasn't here in December.

Joana   : Where were you? Were you in Paris?

Janee   : Yes, I was. I was in Paris for several weeks.

Joana   : Oh.

Janee   : Where were you in December? Were you in Paris, too?

Joana   : No, I wasn't. I was there in January. I was in Dubay.

Janee   : You were in class yesterday morning, weren't you?

Joana  : No, I wasn't. I wasn't well yesterday.

Janee  : Were you in the hospital yesterday?

Joana  : No, I wasn't. I wasn't i  the hospital yesterday. I was in home.

3.
Mrs.  Brown    : Good afternoon, Mr. White. How are you this afternoon?

Mr. White        : Just fine, thanks. And how are you?

Mrs.  Brown    : I'm fine, thanks. What day is today, Mr. Brown.

Mr. White        : Today is Thursday.

Mrs.  Brow n   : You weren't here last week, were you?

Mr. White       : No, I wasn't. I was in the hospital last week.

Mrs.  Brown    : Are you well now?

Mr. White       : Oh Yes, I'm well now. I wasn't well last week.

Mrs.  Brown    : Were you in the hospital for several days?

Mr. White        : Yes, I was. I was there for six days.

Mrs.  Brown   : Were you in the hospital last month, too?

Mr. White       : Last month? Last month was March. I was here last month.

Mrs.  Brown   : I'm glad you're well now, Mr. White.

Mr. White        : Thank you. I'm very well now.
Tags: