CONVERSATION LESSON 9

CONVERSATION LESSON 9

Farzany
By -
CONVERSATION TELLING TIME

CONVERSATION LESSON


1.
Rob: Good morning, Anna. How are you this morning?

Anna : I'm fine, thanks. What time is it, please?

Rob: It's nine o'clock. That's the correct time.

Anna : Good! I'm on time today.

Rob: Yes, you're on time. Were you late yesterday?

Anna : Yes, I was. I'm late everyday.

Rob: Well, you're on time today. It's just nine o'clock.

Anna : What time does the program begin?

Rob: At nine fifteen. Don't you have a watch?

Anna : No, My watch is broken.


2.
John: Can you tell me the correct time?

Janee: I don't think so. My watch is fast.

John: Your watch is fast and my watch is slow.

Janee: I really don't know. I don't know how slow my watch is.

John: It must be about ten o'clock now.

Janee: I don't think so. It must be about ten thirty.

John: We have to know what time it is.

Janee : Yes, We don't want to be late today.

John : We were late yesterday. We were late on Monday too.

Janee : We'll be on time today. I know we will be on time.


3.
Ghani : You have a watch, don't you?

Farid: Yes, I do. It's ten fifteen.

Ghani : That's right. My watch has ten fifteen too.

Farid : We both have a correct time.

Ghani : What time does the university open?

Farid : It doesn't open until ten thirty.

Ghani : I'm glad we're early today.

Farid : I am too. I hope we'll be here early tomorrow too.

Ghani : Jack will be here late today.

Farid : Yes. His watch is twenty minute slow. He'll be late.


Tags: