CONVERSATION TELLING TIME LESSON 9

CONVERSATION TELLING TIME LESSON 9

Farzany
By -
CONVERSATION TELLING TIME
CONVERSATION TELLING TIME LESSON 9


Mr. O : What time is it?

Mr. Z : It's a few minute before six o'clock.

Mr. O : That alarm clock must be fast. It's five forty-five.

Mr. Z : Maybe your wrist watch is slow.

Mr. O : Maybe. But I don't think so. My watch is correct.

Mr. Z : Well, it's time to get up now. Mr.

Mr. O : Yes, it is. We don't want to late today.

Mr. Z : We won't be late.

Mr. O : We're late one or twice a week.

Mr. Z : Yes. I know. But we won't be late today.

Mr. O : What time does the restourant open?

Mr. Z : It doesn't open until six forty-five B.

Mr. X : Will you be here at nine o'clock tomorrow.

Jojo : No, I won't. I won't be here until about nine forty.

Mr. X: I won't be here until nine forty-five.

Jojo : We'll both be late tomorrow.

Mr. X : Yes. We'll be about thirty minutes late tomorrow.

Jojo : Will you tell Mr. Z we'll be late?

Mr. X : Yes. I'll tell him. I'll tell him we'll be thirty minute late.

Jojo : Will you tell Mr. Z we'll be late?

Mr. X : Yes, I'll. Could you tell Anna we'll be late?

Jojo : Yes. Maybe Anna will be late too.

Mr. X : I don't think soo. Anna will be here on time.

Jojo : She was late yesterday. And she was late everyday last week.

Mr. X : I know. But last week her watch was broken.

Jojo : You're right. Maybe she won't be late tomorrow.

Anna : It's time to go now. Where's my hat?

Joko : Here's your hat over here. And here's your coat, too.

Anna : It must be time to go. We don't want to be late.

 Joko : It's ten o'clock. Let's go.

Anna: Actually, the correct time is three minutes after ten.

Joko : That's right. It's three minutes after ten.

Anna: We both have the correct time.

 Joko : Yes. Your watch is correct and so is mine.
Tags: