EXERCISES LESSON 8

EXERCISES LESSON 8

Farzany
By -
EXERCISES LESSON

1. Use the right words.

already          think                  yet
either            how many          green  
both              tape                     belong 
laptop            one                    too

a. I .....that car is John's
b. He ...... has a laptop, but he doesn't have a handphone .......
c. The car and the horse .....to him.
d. ........pencils does she have?
e. I have ....... a handphone and a laptop.
f. Does he have a shirt? No, he doesn't have ....... 
g. Jack doesn't have a tie and he doesn't have a belt, .......
h. He has a ..... recorder, but he doesn't listen to it,
i. We have two tables and two Ipads, .......
j . Dr. Karem has a ....... hat.
k. John doesn't have a ........... but he has computers. 

2. Use the right form of the word.

Example : 
This is my coat. Doesn't it belong to me? (him, her, me).

a. This is his tie. Doesn't it belong to ......... (me, him, you)
b. This isn't your car sport. It doesn't belong to ...... (you, them ,me)
c. Those aren't their Lamborgini car. They don't belong to ...... (you, them, me)
d. These are my Sport Car. Don't they belong to ...... ( me, him, you)
e. This is her flight ticket.. Doesn't it belong to ..... (you, them, her)
f. This is our Home building. It belongs to .......(them, her, us)
g. This isn't his money. It belongs to ......(you, him, them)
h. This is your Tablet PC. Doesn't it belong to ......? (you, me, her)
i. Those are their ticket flight. Don't they belong to ......? (us, them, him)


3. Change negative question.

Example :
Does he have a Sort Car? Doesn't he have a Sport Car?
Do you have a Sort Car? Don't you have a Sport Car?

a. Does she have an Apple laptop?
b. Do you have a big family?
c. Do they know the lesson?
d. Does he have a red car?
e. Do we have red cars and black cars, too?
f. Do I have an Apple Ipad?
g. Does this car have a radio?
h. Do those belong to you?
i. Does that belong to him?
j. Does Joana understand the lesson?

4.Answer the question with "yes" and "no"

Example : Do you have a sport car? Yes, I do
                                                           No, I don't

a. Does she have a Acer laptop?
b. Do they know Joana?
c. Do we study the lesson?
d. Doesn't it have one?
e. Don't we know those lawyers?

5. Use the right word.

Example : Do you have a good car? (have, know)

a. Do .......... pens belong to you? (that, those)
b. Is ........ computer yours? (this, those)
c. I .......... the lesson (understand, belong)
d. The desks ........ to me. (belong, know)
e. Do you ...... to the radio? (listen, know)
f. I ........ thats sport car is mine. (believe, have)
g. ......... he have a handphone? (Don't, Doesn't)
h. ...... has my laptop and computer? (who, whose)

KEY LIST

Tags: