SUBSTITUTION DRILL LESSON 7

SUBSTITUTION DRILL LESSON 7

Farzany
By -
SUBSTITUTION DRILL LESSON 7


1. What day is      today?
tomorrow?     
Do you know?  

2. Yes, I know,      today
tomorrow      
is Monday.     

3. What day is today? Is it       Monday?
Tuesday?
Wednesday? 
Thursday?
Friday?
Saturday?
Sunday?          

4. I really don't know. Maybe today is      Monday?
Tuesday?
Wednesday? 
Thursday?
Friday?
Saturday?
Sunday?        

5. Maybe tomorrow is      Monday?
Tuesday?
Wednesday? 
Thursday?
Friday?
Saturday?
Sunday?          
I really don't know.     

6. Is tomorrow Sunday,      Bob?
Jack?
John?
Dady?        

7. What month is this? Is it      January?
February?
March?
April?
May?
June?              

8. I really don't know. Maybe it's         July.
August.
September.
October.
November.
December.          

9. This is January. Next month is     February
December     
, isn't it?   

10. What month was last month? Was it      August?
September?
October?
November?
Desember?        

11. No, it wasn't . Last month was     January
February
March
April
May
June             

12. What month is     this month?
next month?
Is it July?        


13. My wife was in the hospital for several    weeks
months
days           


14. You were in the hospital in      February
March
April
May           
, weren't you?

15. No, I wasn't. I was in the hospital for several days in   January
December
November     

16. My friend was in     the hospital
Dubay
Washington D.C      
for several months.     

17. Your friend was here      a week ago
a month ago
a year ago
two weeks ago
six month ago
two days ago            
, wasn't he?       

18. Where were you         last night
last week
last month
last year
a week ago
six month ago
in January
on Tuesday           

19. What       day
month
year          
is this? Do you know?      

20. I
      She
      My wife 
was in Paris for several days.
      You
      They
      My friends        
were         in Paris for several days.        
Tags: