SUBSTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 9

SUBSTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 9

Farzany
By -
SUBSTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 9
SUBSTITUTION DRILLS LESSON

1. What time is it? It is      one o'clock  (1:00) ?
two o'clock  (2:00) ?
three o'clock  (3:00) ?
four o'clock  (4:00) ?
five o'clock  (5:00) ?
six o'clock  (6:00) ?


2. I think my watch is fast. It must be about        seven o'clock  (7:00) ?
eight o'clock  (8:00) ?
nine o'clock  (9:00) ?
ten o'clock  (10:00) ?
eleven o'clock  (11:00) ?
twelve o'clock  (12:00) ?


3.   
    We
________
    He
    She
    John
    
don't       
________

doesn't
        
     know what time it is. Will you be on time?     


4. My watch is fast and     your
his
her
their
Janee's
her husband's
     
watch is slow.       


5. Can you tell me the correct time?  My watch is       fast
slow
broken
       


6. The      hotel
dining room
restourant
university cafetaria  
cafee
theater
school
                           
doesn't open until eight o'clock.     


7. It's ten o'clock now. We'll be        on time
late 
            
, won't we?       


8. I get up before three o'clock        everyday
once a week
twice a week
on Friday
some days             


9. It must be about         six
seven
eight
        
forty-five. We'll be late, won't we?      


10. Excuse me.       Can
Could
Couldn't
         
you tell me the correct time?          


11. Yes, I can tell you the correct time. It's nine        fifteen
thirty
forty
forty-five
       


12. I have the correct time. It's now there         fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
         


13. I can't tell you the correct time. My        watch
wrist watch
clock
alarm clock
digital watch
   


14. Will       you
she
he
we
they
Janee
        
be here at ten o'clock tomorrow? I hope so.      


15. I don't know what time it is. It         has to
must
could
may
might
ought to
should  
         
be about three o'clock.  


16. I'll
      We'll
      You'll
      She'll
      He'll
      They'll
      Jack will
     Your family will
           
     
be on time, I hope.         


17. We were      on time
late
early
          
yesterday. Were you on time?      


18. Won't you tell me what time it is?  I         must
have to
need to
want to
       
know what time it is.    

Tags: