TELLING-TIME LESSON 9

TELLING-TIME LESSON 9

Farzany
By -
TELLING-TIME LESSON 9

Mr. A  : What time is it?

Mr. B  : It's two a'clock. Is it time to go?

Mr. C : What time is it now?

Mr. D : It's a few minute after two a'clock.

Mr. A : It's two a'clock, isn't it?

Mr. E : I don't know. My watch is fast and your watch is slow.

Mr. A : Excuse me. Can you tell me the correct time?

Mr. F : No, I can't. I don't have a watch.

Mr. A : What time is it?

Mr. G :  I don't know what time is it?

Mr. B : It's four o'clock, isn't it?

Mr. A : I don't think it's four o'clock yet.

Mr. A : Can you tell me what time is it?

Mr. H : It must be about three thirty.

Mr. Z : What time do you get up every day?

Mr. A : I get up before five o'clock every day.

Mr. Z : Isn't the restaurant open yet?

Mr. A : No. The restaurant doesn't open until seven forty-five.

Mr. Z : Will you be here at ten o'clock tomorrow?

Mr. A : Yes, I will. I'll be here on time tomorrow?

Mr. Z : We'll be on time, won't we?

Mr. A : I hope so. We'll be here on there at ten thirty.

Mr. B : Is your watch slow, Mr. H

Mr. H : I think it is. My watch is slow and yours is fast.

Mr. O : Excuse, me. It's time to go now?

TELLING TIME LESSONMr. B : Yes, it is. You'll be on time, won't you?

Mr. O : Can you tell me where my watch is?

Mr. A : No, I can't. I don't know where your watch is.

Mr. B : I think it's a few minute after six.

Mr. A : No, it isn't. It's not six o'clock yet.

Tags: