EXERCISES LESSON 6

EXERCISES LESSON 6

Farzany
By -
EXERCISES LESSON 6
EXERCISES LESSON 6

1. Use the right word.

Example :
Jack and Jhon are brothers. (brother's, brothers)
His brother's name is Billy (brother's, brothers)

a. My ....... pen is here (father's, fathers)

b. Her ........ name is Angel. (cousin's, cousins)

c. Are Jack and Jhon ......? (friend's, friends)

d. Rani and Virda are ...... (cousin's, cousins)

e. That is my ...... automobile (friend's, friends)

f. There are the two .......(father's, father)

g. This is my .......cat (uncle's, uncles).

h. These are my three ...... (uncle's, uncles)

i. The ...... are over there. (mother's, mothers)

j. Is this my ...... notebook? (husband's, husbands)

k. Where is my ....... dictionary (mother's, mothers)

l. These men are ....... (husband's, husbands)

m. Are those Jhon's ..... (brother's, brothers)

n. What is Jack's ...... name (brother's, brothers)

o. Where are Rani's ..... (sister's, sisters)

p. Is that Virda's ..... desk? (sisters, sister's)


2. Complete the following :

Example :
How are you?
Fine, thank you. How are you?

a. This is Mr. Jhony.
    How ...... , Mr. Jhony?

b. Mrs. Anna, this is Mr. Jhony
   Very ..... ..... meet you, Mr. Jhony

c. Mr. Ghani, this is my brother, Billy.
    It's ...... ....... to meet you, Billy.

d. My name is Joana.
    What is your ....... name?

e. Janee, this is Jhon.
    Hello, ...... ..... to meet you.

f. Mrs. Anna, ..... ......Mr.Jhon.


3. Use the plural forms.

Example : 
How is your cousin? How are your cousin?

a. This is his brother.

b. Who is that lady over there?

c. Is that Janee's sister?

d. This is my friend.

e. Is this Mr. Jhony's book?

f. Is that my father's briefcase?

g. Where is that lawyers?

h. Is that your uncle?


4. Use the right word.
  what        how      very          first
  last          old       pleased        pleasure  

a. ......is your name?

b. My name is Joana Jo, My ......name is Joana.

c. My ....... name is Ghani.

d. .......do your spell your name?

e. I'm very ...... ti meet you.

f. It's a ..... to know you

g. This is Jack. Jack and I are ....... friends.

h. I'm ....... glad to meet you, Anna.


5. Use the right word.

Example :
Is this your sister? (this, these)

a. ........... are my brothers. (This, These)

b. ........... is my friend. (This, These)

c. Whose books are .......? (that, those)

d. ........... are my teacher's books.

e. Is ........ your briefcase? (that, those)


KEY LIST
Tags: