TALKING ABOUT OBJECTS LESSON 8

TALKING ABOUT OBJECTS LESSON 8

Farzany
By -
TALKING ABOUT OBJECTS  LESSON 8


John : Hallo Jojo. Do you have a book?

Jack : Yes, I do. Here my book.

John : You have an Ipad, don't you?

Jack : No, I don't. I have a handphone

John : I have an Ipad. I have a handphone either.

Jack : Really? You have an Ipad and handphone.

John : Does this computer belong to your family, Jojo?

Jojo : Yes, it does. That computer is ours.

Janee : Does this laptop belong to you, Jack?

Jack : No, it doesn't. That laptop isn't mine.

Mr. Karem : How many sisters and brothers do you have, Jojo?

Jojo : I have three sisters and two brothers.

Mr. Karem : John, don't you have my laptop?

John : Yes, Mr. Brown. I have both your laptop and your computer ,

Jack : Does John have a black car?

Jojo : Yes, he does. He has a black car and a red motorcycle.

Jack : Mr. Karem has an Ipad, doesn't he?

Jojo : No, he doesn't have one.

Jack : Does Mr. Karem have a laptop?

Jojo : Yes, he has a laptop. But he doesn't have an Ipad.

John : Doesn't he have an Ipad yet?

Jojo : No. He has a handphone already, but he doesn't have an Ipad yet.

John : Does this Handphone belong to you, Jojo?

Jojo : Yes, it does. I have two Handphones.

John : You have an Ipad, don't you, Jojo?

Jojo : No, I don't have one.

John : Where's my laptop? Do you have my laptop?

Jack : No, I don't. I don't have it. I don't know where it is.

Jojo : I have a motorcycle already, but i don't have a car yet.

John : Really? I have both a motorcycle and a car.
TALKING ABOUT OBJECTS  LESSON 8
Tags: