DAYS AND MONTH OF THE CALENDAR LESSON 7

DAYS AND MONTH OF THE CALENDAR LESSON 7

Farzany
By -
DAYS AND MONTH OF THE CALENDAR LESSON 7
DAYS AND MONTH OF THE CALENDAR

Jack  : What day is today?

Ala    : Today is Monday

Gani  : What day was yesterday?

Don   : I really don't know.Was it Sunday?

Jack   : Yesterday was Sunday. Wasn't it?

Gani   : Yes, it was. And today is Moday.

Jack   : What day is tomorrow?

Gani   : Tomorrow is Tuesday.

Jack    : What month is this?

Gani   : This is May. Isn't it?

Jack    : Yes it is. Last month was April.

Ala     : Last month was April. Wasn't it?

Jack   : Yes, it was.

Gani   : What month is next month?

Don   : Next month is June.

Jack   : Where were you in April and May?

Ala    : I was in the hospital for several weeks.

Don   : Where were you on Sunday?

Gani   : I was in the Game Zone on Sunday.

Jack     : You were here in April, weren't you?

Gani   : No, I wasn't. I wasn't here in April.

Don    : Your friend was here a week ago. Wasn't he?

Ala     : No, he wasn't. He wasn't here a week ago.

Jack    : Your father was here two week ago. Wasn't he?

Don    : Yes, he was. My father was here two weeks ago.

Anna  : What day was before yesterday, Jack?

Jack    : I really don't know. Mybe it was Saturday.

Don    : Last month was February, wasn't it?

Anna  : No, it wasn't. Last month wasn't February.
Tags: