CONVERSATION LESSON 5

CONVERSATION LESSON 5

Farzany
By -
CONVERSATION LESSON 5

CONVERSATION LESSON 5


1.
Janee : Who is that lady over there?
 
Jhon : That's Mrs. Hany. Do you know Dr. Reza?
 
Janee : Yes, I know Dr. Reza and Dr. Brown, too
 
Jhon : Who are those people over there? Are they doctor, too?
 
Janee : No, they're not doctors. They're farmers
 
Jhon: Is that man over there a farmer, too?
 
Janee : No, he's not. He's an engineer.
 
Jhon: That lady isn't an engineer, is she?
 
Janee : No, she's not. She's a teacher. That's Mrs. Anna
 
2
Mr. Reza : Good afternoon. How are you?
 
Mrs. Yulli : I'm fine, thank you.
 
Mr. Reza : You're a teacher, aren't you?
 
Mrs. Yulli : Yes, I am. I'm Mrs. Yulli. Who are you?
 
Mr. Reza: I'm a teacher, too.
 
Mrs. Yulli : Yes, Now I know who you are. You're Mr. Reza.
 
Mr. Reza: Whose books are these? Are these yours, Mrs. Yulli?
 
Mrs. Yulli : Yes, they are. The books are mine and those notebooks are mine too.
 
Mr. Reza: Is Dewa your student, Mrs. Yulli?
 
Mrs. Yulli : Yes, he is. Gani's my student, too.
 
Mr. Reza : Whose student are Rani and Virda?
 
Mrs. Yullii : They're my students. And they're very good students, too
 
Mr. Reza: Who is that woman over there? Is she a student?
 
Mrs. Yulli : I don't know. I really don't know who she is.
 
3.
Rani : Where are your pencils and pens?
 
Ghani : I don't know where they are. Aren't they over there?
 
Rani: No, they're not here. I don't know where they are, either.
 
Ghani : Here are my books and notebooks. And here is my briefcase.
 
Rani : Please, sit down. It's not time to go.
 
Ghani: Thank you. I know it's not time to go
 
Rani : Whose desk is this? Is it yours?
 
Ghani : No, it's not mine. My desk over there.
 
Rani : Whose desk is this? Is this Virda's desk?
 
Ghani : Maybe it is. I really don't know.
 
Rani : Now it's time to go.
 
Ghani : Fine. Let's go.
 
Rani : See you tommorow, Ghani.
 
Ghani : Good-bye, Rani. See you tomorrow morning.
Tags: