CONVERSATION LESSON 4

CONVERSATION LESSON 4

Farzany
By -
CONVERSATION LESSON 4
 

1. 
Janee : Are these your things, Jhon? They’re not mine.
 
Jhon  : Yes, those are my things.
 
Janee : Here they are books, notebooks, pencils, and papers.
 
Jhon  : Thanks, Where are your things?
 
Janee : My things aren’t here.
 
Jhon  : Is that your automobile?
 
Janee : Yes, it is. And that’s my cat.
 
Jhon  : Very good. Whose dog is that? Is it yours?
 
Janee : No, it’s not mine.
 
Jhon  : It’s time to go now, Janee. Let’s go.


2.
Anna    : Good morning, Ghani. Come in and sit down.
 
Ghani   : Good morning, Anna. Is it time to begin the lesson?
 
Anna   : Yes, it is. Sit down and let’s begin.
 
Ghani    : Thank you. Here’s my chair over here.
 
Anna    : Open your book, Ghani. Read lesson four.
 
Ghani    : I don’t understand the lesson, Anna.
 
Anna    : Here are ten sentences. Do you understand these sentences?
 
Ghani   : Yes, I understand the sentences
 
Anna   : Page twelve. You read, Ghani
 
Ghani   : Yes, Anna. Page twelve

3. 
Hany : Hi, Janee. How are you?
 
Janee : Hello, Hany. Just fine, thanks.
 
Hany : Is it time to begin the class?
 
Janee : Yes, it is. Here are your books.
 
Hany : These books aren’t mine.
 
Janee : Whose books are these?
 
Hany : These are yours, and those are mine.
 
Janee : Yes, that’s right
 
Hany : Is this your desk?
 
Janee : No, it isn’t . My desk is over there.
 
Hany : Whose desk is this?
 
Janee : It’s your desk. My desk over there and your desk in over here.
Tags: