SUBTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 6

SUBTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 6

Farzany
By -
SUBTITUTION DRILLS - LESSON 6
SUBTITUTION DRILLS

1. Hello. What's your name? Are you     a student?
a teacher?
an engineer?     

2. My name is       Jhon
Jack
Abrar     
. I'm an engineer.    

3. There's a man over there. What's his      first
last       
name?    

4. My last name is Jhon. I'm       an engineer      
a teacher
a doctor
a lawyer
a farmer

5. My
    His
    Her
   Our
   Their         
last name is Jojo. What's your name?         

6. It's time to begin. What's       your        
his
her
first name?       

7. How do you spell       your
his
her
their       
last name?     

8. I don't understand. How do you spell     your
his
her
their
your friend's      
Jack's
last name?  

9. I don't understand. Are you Jhon's         brother            
sister
father
mother
wife
aunt

10. I'm Mrs. Anna's      brother
father
husband
friend            
. Do you know Mrs. Anna?      

11. Do you know Jhoni? I'm Jhoni's         sister      
wife

12. Jhon and I are     old friend
brothers
brothers and sister     
. Do you know Jhon?    

13. How do you spell your           first       
last
name?       

14. I'm not Jack's brother. I'm his          father
uncle
causin
friend            

15. How do you spell your     father's
uncle's
causin's
friend's
husband's     
first name? Is it J-O-H-N?  
Tags: