SUBTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 4

SUBTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 4

Farzany
By -
SUBTITUTION DRILLS

1. What are          these
    those     
, Jhon? Are they yours?    

2. Yes, they are. Those     books
notebooks      
pencils
pens
briefcase
   are mine.  

3. Whose pens are those? My pens are    here
  over there    
  there
  over here

4. Those aren’t        aren’t        
your
my
his
her
     books, are they?   

5. These books are yours. Where are       mine?      
his?

hers?
ours?
theirs?

6. Here are     two       
three
four
five
pencils. Whose pencils are these? 

7. This isn’t my    briefcase
pen
pencil
notebook  
paper
,and those aren’t my books. Whose are they? 

8. Your     
    My
    Our
    His
    Her
  books are over here, and their books are aver there.      

9. I see the table, but where are the       dictionaries?      
books?
pencils?
notebooks?

10. I see   five
six
seven      
eight
nine
ten
books. These aren’t my books. Whose are they?

11. Here‘s a chair. Please come in and sit down. Your   books
pencils
pens
things
  are here.

12. Here are books, pencils and    pens
papers
notebooks      
lessons
Whose things are these? 

13. These things aren’t hers. They’re      mine
ours
yours        
theirs
his
,aren’t they? 

14. Good morning, Ghani. Here’s your     chair
table    
desk
over here. Let’s begin.

15. It’s time to begin Lesson Four now. Do you understand the    book?
lesson?
page?
sentence?
word?

16. This is page       ten (10)
eleven (11)
twelve (12)
thirteen (13)
fourteen (14)     
fifteen (15)

17. What
      Whose
      Where 
         
are these?    

18. These are my     notebooks      
pens
pencils
books 
Where are yours?        


19. Here
      There
       
are my things.      


20. I see        yours
his
theirs       
over there.      
Tags: