SUBSTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 5

SUBSTITUTION DRILLS LESSON 5

Farzany
By -
SUBSTITUTION DRILLS
SUBSTITUTION DRILLS
Kosa kata  yang terdapat pada Lesson 5, dapat kita simak, ucapkan dan hapalkan, maka perbendaharaan kata yang kita punya akan bertambah.

1. Who are you?  Are you           a student?
a farmer?
a teacher?
an engineer?    

2. I know who you are, You're       a teacher
a farmer
an engineer      
, aren't you?  

3. Who is that      man
boy
child
young man          
young boy
person
over there? Do you know?   

4. He's not       a teacher
a student
a doctor
a lawyers    
      
, and she isn't, either        

5. Who are those people over there? Are they       studens?
teachers?        
farmers?
engineer?
doctors?
lawyers?

6. I don't know who      he is
she is
They are       
. I really don't know.        

7. Really   
    Truthfully         
    Honestly
    Actually
don't know who those people are.       

8. Those       lady 
man 
girl 
young girl 
young lady          
woman
are teacher, aren't they?        

9. Who is that      lady 
man 
girl 
young girl 
young lady        
woman
over there? Do you know?         

10. I don't know who those people are       maybe  
perhaps  
possibly    
they're doctors   

11. Do you know who I am? Am I your       Teacher?
Doctor?
Lawyer?      

12.
      We 
      They     
honestly don't know who that man is. Perhaps you know.     

13. You know who that        lady
man
boy
girl          
is,  don't you?       

14. I
      We
      They  
    
actually don't  know where Dr. Dewa is possibly you know.  

15. I'm not a doctor. I'm       a teacher
a lawyers
an engineer          
a professor
I'm Joana.      

16. I'm not your professor. I'm        Jhon's
Rani's
Janee's
Ghani's
Virda's     
   
Professor      

17. He's
      She's  
      That man is   
      That lady is     
my teacher, and it's time to begin class.      

18. Truthfully
      Honestly
      Actually
      Really          
. I don't know. Maybe that man is a teacher, and maybe he's not.

19. He isn't
      She isn't
      I'm not
      He's not
      She's not       
a professor      

20. We aren't
      You aren't
      They aren't
      We're not
      You're not
      They're not         
doctors, either.     
Tags: